July 24, 2011

My bathroom is sexist

Ok, maybe I am exaggerating but it appears to me my bathroom is sexist. My new house in Dubai has only one electrical plug-in and it says it is for 'Shavers Only' and even shows a simple picture of a man shaving. It isn't even a regular electrical outlet. I don't see any other electrical outlets in the bathroom and I checked with the other two bathrooms, nothing! So I have to blow dry my hair wherever I can find an electrical outlet and plug in the adapter, ahh! Then I have to walk to a mirror to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4
iphone 4 unlock

http://www.libgig.com/node/1721 http://www.jackmyers.com/commentary/jackmyers-think-tank/Television-Network-Upfront-20112012-Them-That-Has-Gets---Jack-Myers.html
hi, i am trying to fresh format my windows vista (with a windows xp cd cus its all i have) but it doesnt work because... when i boot from the cd and unload all the files, it says 'starting windows' but then tells me to restart because theres probably a virus that forbids me from starting windows. and its true, theres a virus which is why im trying to reformat my computer... the virus doesnt let me do anything except buy the antivirus software, which i know it just a trick. please help... very important for what i need to do tomorrow .. oh god..
how to unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4

iphone 4 unlock [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]unlock iphone 4[/url] unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

mctoache said...

mon site www.dolabuy.ru sites Web meilleurs sacs de répliques découvrez ici maintenant www. dolabuy.co